Please note: There may be slight delays in the processing of orders and returns as our team adheres to the latest COVID-19 related safety guidelines.
We hope that you have received your order and are completely satisfied with your purchase. Although we do our best, it may be that something went wrong with your order, an item does not fit well, or you just are not satisfied with what you have received. You can easily return any unwanted items by using the prepaid return label provided with your order. A $7.95 return processing fee will automatically be deducted from the refund amount. Please note, items purchased online at TheAthletesFoot.com CANNOT be returned to any of our Store locations.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days of purchase.
- A Packing Slip with completed Returns section must be included with your return for it to be processed.
- Item(s) must be in the original product packaging and both product and packing must be in original condition.
- All original (price) tickets and labels must be attached to the item(s).
- Item(s) must be complete, unused, unworn and undamaged.
1. On the packing slip, indicate the Return Reason code for the item(s) you wish to return.
2. Pack the item(s) securely in the original product packaging and include a copy of the packing slip in the return package.
3. Remove all extra labels from the outside of the package and affix the pre-paid, pre-addressed shipping label from the bottom of the packing slip onto the return package.
4. Drop off the return package at any UPS store or contact UPS to arrange pickup.
Your return shipment will be assessed in our fulfillment center. Once your return is approved, you will receive a refund, less the return processing fee, for all items returned in good condition. Any items returned that do not meet the above conditions will be returned to you at your expense upon request. Please contact customer service.
Shipping fees are non-refundable. The return processing fee will automatically be deducted from the refund amount. Return shipments are at the risk of the buyer.