Refining the original with crisp leather details, the Women’s Nike Air Force 1 ’07 Shoe in White is a style icon with a rich history. FEATURES: A low-cut silhouette with a premium leather upper that’s durable, and comfortable. A foam midsole with encapsulated Air unit underfoot delivers soft, all-day cushioning. DETAILS: A padded collar lends an extra layer of comfort and a snug fit. A non-marking rubber outsole with pivot points in the forefoot and heel create quality traction for smooth transitions. This hoops shoe turned streetwear staple was named for the Air Force 1 plane that carries the president originally took the world by storm in 1982. As the first shoe to feature Nike Air technology, it quickly became a legend on the court, and continues to be a pop-culture icon to this day.
- Low-cut silhouette for a low-to-the-ground feel and versatile look.
- Leather and textile upper for premium durability.
- Metal deubré on the laces with "AF-1 '82" honoring the shoe's debut.
- Nike Air cushioning for a comfortable ride.
- Non-marking rubber outsole for traction and durability.
- Pivot points in the forefoot and heel for smooth transitions in all directions.